A Brooklyn Bar for All Reasons. City Guide & Map by Herb Lester Second Edition
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
23/9/21: Australia Post have temporarily suspended delivery to the following destinations due to limited flight capacity and availability: Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Philippines, Ireland, Taiwan. Australia Post Service Updates Page here.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
A Brooklyn Bar for All Reasons. Updated 2nd Edition.
City Guide & Map by Herb Lester Second Edition.
Things move at a hectic pace in the City Across The River. With that in mind, Herb Lester decided to update their popular guide to some of the borough’s best drinking establishments, taking out a few that no longer quite cut the mustard and adding others that deserve your custom. Herb Lester also revisited the cover, giving it a lively new look.
In this city guide are bars old and new for any temper; from highfalutin to homely, tranquil to raucous. A saloon for New York's beachcombers, one for philosophers, bars for scholarly pursuits and musical appreciation, a few for a good old-fashioned shot and a beer, and many more for crackerjack cocktails of the moment.
An invaluable tool to have on hand, and a souvenir worth framing.
Written by Jon Hammer & Karen McBurnie, designed by Steve Wolf
A3 (297x420mm) folded to A6 (105x148mm)
Litho-printed in England on recycled paper
Herb Lester Associates publish guides for tourists and locals: witty, pretty, curious and opinionated.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417