Apartamento magazine · Issue 23
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $9.95 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Apartamento Magazine Issue #23 Spring/Summer 2019
Featuring: Kazuo Shinohara’s ‘House in Uehara’, Telfar Clemens, Patrick Bouju, Coco Capitán, Carlos Somorrostro, Laurie Spiegel, Tadanori Yokoo, Samiro Yunoki, Jessica Ogden, Ricky Swallow, Paloma Lanna, Nobuo Sekine, Takuro Kuwata, and Thomas Lauderdale. Plus: Spaces of Desire, a conversation between Kembra Pfahler, Robert Yang, and Joel Sanders, and ‘The Forgotten Painter,’ a story by Jean-Philippe Delhomme.
Apartamento magazine · Everyday Life Interiors.
A rather beautiful 'bookish' everyday life interiors magazine focusing on stories and interviews of real people and their living spaces. Apartamento is widely recognised as today’s most influential, inspiring, and honest interiors magazine. International, well designed, simply written, and tastefully curated since 2008, it is an indispensable resource for individuals who are passionate about the way they live. The publication is published biannually from its headquarters in Barcelona. It also has offices in Milan and New York City.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.