Basketball (and Other Things)
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Basketball (and Other Things) · Shea Serrano
A Collection of Questions Asked, Answered, Illustrated
Who is the greatest dunker of all time? Which version of the Michael Jordan was the best Michael Jordan? What is allowed and absolutely not allowed in a game of pickup basketball?
Basketball (and Other Things) presents readers with a set of pivotal and ridiculous questions from basketball history, providing arguments and answers, explained with the wit and wisdom that is unique to Shea Serrano. Serrano breaks down debates that NBA fans didn't even know they needed, from the authoritative (Which NBA championship was the most important to the league?) to the fantastical (If you could assign different values to different shots throughout basketball history, what would they be and why?), with tangents and footnotes laser-ing out in all different directions, because that's how talking about basketball works, because that's how basketball works.
With incredible art from Arturo Torres, this book is a must-have for anyone who has ever stayed up late into the night debating basketball's greatest moments, what-ifs, stories, and legends, or for those who are discovering the mythology of basketball for the first time.
About the author:
Shea Serrano is an award-winning writer, author, and illustrator. His most recent book, The Rap Year Book, reached the bestseller lists of the New York Times and Washington Post, topped the Arts and Entertainment iBooks bestseller list, and was named one of Billboard’s Best 100 Music Books of All Time. Currently, Serrano is a staff writer for The Ringer. He lives in Houston, Texas.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417