Brand Documentary Magazine No 64 Moscot
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $9.95 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Brand, balance, and perspective.
B Magazine dedicates each issue to the story of one specific brand, which is one of the well-balanced brands that JOH. discovers from around the world based on four standards: beauty, practicality, price, and philosophy. And each issue is packed with B™s unique insights and in-depth analysis. B Magazines receives no advertising profits or financial support from the brands it introduces.
Brand Documentary Magazine Issue 64 Moscot
The history of Moscot, widely known as the eyewear of choice for Andy Warhol, Truman Capote, and Johnny Depp, begins in 1915 in Manhattan’s Lower East Side in New York City. Moscot found its footing through reproductions of eyewear models that were discontinued during the American Great Depression and has continued its legacy for over 100 years. Beloved across generations as the emblem of vintage eyewear, Moscot is just as much an American classic as white T-shirts, jeans, and wing tip shoes.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.