Brand Documentary Magazine No 73 Chanel
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $9.95 flat-rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $99.95AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate or eGift Card.
Buy now, pay later:
Brand Documentary Magazine No 73 Chanel
Chanel, a global luxury goods company, was founded in France by Gabrielle Chanel at the beginning of the last century. The brand offers a broad range of luxury products encompassing ready-to-wear clothing, leather goods, accessories, eyewear, fragrances, cosmetics, skincare, fine jewelry, and watches with a network of 198 Chanel fashion boutiques worldwide including the legendary 31 rue Cambon address in Paris. Chanel is also renowned for its haute couture presented in Paris. Under the creative direction of Art Director Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel is dedicated more than ever to ultimate luxury, quality, and exceptional savoir faire.
Brand, balance, and perspective.
B Magazine dedicates each issue to the story of one specific brand, which is one of the well-balanced brands that JOH. discovers from around the world based on four standards: beauty, practicality, price, and philosophy. And each issue is packed with B™s unique insights and in-depth analysis. B Magazines receives no advertising profits or financial support from the brands it introduces.
- EDITOR’S LETTER
- COMMENTS Chanel’s powerful influence revealed in commentary by media and public figures
- QUINTESSENCE Definition of fashion and luxury by Gabrielle Chanel and Karl Lagerfeld
- AT THE GRAND PALAIS Where Chanel showcases the magic of its collections in creative renditions of Paris
- OPINION Eric Pfrunder, Chanel Image Director
- RUNWAY Chanel’s world view reflected in its Spring-Summer 2019 Ready-to-Wear Collection
- PEOPLE Caroline de Maigret, Chanel global ambassador, and Michel Gaubert, sound designer
- AFTER THE SHOW Lily Taïeb, actress and model, and Soo Joo, Chanel brand ambassador and model, speak about the Chanel brand
- PEOPLE Gee Eun, creative director of YG Entertainment, and Laure Hériard Dubreuil, founder of The Webster
- PUBLICATION Chanel’s heritage and world view represented in art publications
- AT HER APARTMENT Chanel’s 31 Rue Cambon apartment housing the eclectic objects that inspired Chanel collections
- OPINION Amanda Harlech, creative consultant
- PERSONAL STYLE Five people speak about the joy of styling with Chanel items
- TALKS Chanel described by Justine Picardie, editor-in-chief of Harper’s Bazaar UK, and Kwangho Shin, editor-in-chief of Vogue Korea
- AT PLACE VENDÔME The Watches and Fine Jewelry boutique and other workshops located at Place Vendôme
- GRASSE Authenticity of Chanel perfumes preserved by Pégomas in Grasse and Olivier Polge, Chanel’s fourth generation perfumer
- OPINION Lucia Pica, Chanel Global Creative Makeup & Color Designer
- AT THE BOUTIQUE & SPA Chanel Le Marais Beauté, delivering the brand’s narrative, and Chanel au Ritz Paris Spa, maximizing the values suggested by Chanel skincare
- CREATION Chanel’s classic items featured and reiterated
- CRAFTSMANSHIP Four ateliers inheriting the tradition and heritage of the Chanel legacy
- BRAND STORY The life of Gabrielle Chanel, creator of a distinctive fashion empire, and the timeless brand’s influence throughout the years
- INTERVIEWS Virginie Viard, Chanel Creative Studio Director, and Bruno Pavlovsky, President of Chanel Fashion
- ARCHIVE Themes introduced in collections over the past two years
- COMMUNICATIONS Chanel’s traditional values communicated through new media
- MONSIEUR Iconic men who helped Chanel expand into the men’s category
- Your purchase will dispatch in 1-2 business days from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $99.95AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Get in touch.