The Kinfolk Entrepreneur
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
The Kinfolk Entrepreneur.
Meet the international entrepreneurs who are making business personal
The latest book in Kinfolk’s best-selling series visits over 40 entrepreneurs who offer tips, advice and inspiration for anyone hoping to forge their own professional path through life.
Author Nathan Williams introduces readers to 35 creative business owners around the globe, offering an inspiring, in-depth look behind the scenes of their lives and their companies. Pairing insightful interviews with striking images of these men and women and their workspaces, The Kinfolk Entrepreneur makes business personal. The book profiles both budding and experienced entrepreneurs across a broad range of industries (from fashion designers to hoteliers) in cities across the globe (from Copenhagen to Dubai to Tasmania). Readers will learn how today’s industry leaders handle both their successes and failures, achieve work-life balance, find motivation in the face of adversity, and so much more.
A sneaker blogger trading on the stock exchange. A lingerie designer reinventing herself as a confectioner. A consultant helping other companies to predict the future. In The Kinfolk Entrepreneur, over 40 business owners invite Nathan Williams and the Kinfolk team into their workspaces to explore how the professional pursuit of meaning and passion can motivate both personal success and a balanced quality of life. Through expert advice and wise words from professionals in the worlds of publishing, architecture, fashion, design and beyond, The Kinfolk Entrepreneur examines how visionary ideas take root and ripen into careers, and offers tips and inspiration for the next generation of entrepreneurs.
- Over 40 profiles, 368 pages and 200 photographs of inspiring offices, work and people.
- Interviews with leaders in fashion, design, publishing, architecture, hospitality and beyond.
- A global perspective on business, from Dubai to Copenhagen to Tokyo and more in-between.
- A full chapter dedicated to in-depth advice, educational essays and expert ideas.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.