Fantastic Man · Issue 26
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Fantastic Man Issue 26 Autumn Winter 2017
The 26th issue of Fantastic Man is a feast of communities, collectives and notable citizens the world over, with the seafaring men of Peniche, Portugal featured proudly on the cover, photographed by MARK PECKMEZIAN. Inside, the director LUCA GUADAGNINO reveals which European leader he most wants to see naked, and much more. Also making an appearance are the musician PERFUME GENIUS, photographer JAMIE HAWKESWORTH, artist EDDIE PEAKE, chef and scion of the A.P.C. dynasty PIERRE TOUITOU and revolutionary choreographer WILLIAM FORSYTHE. The incredible ‘Styles’ section forms the final third of the magazine: a warming showstopper of majestic togetherness via the folks of Alaska, a network of New Yorkers, handsome German neighbours and a young man in Paris. And lots more – for a cosy and communal season.
Fantastic Man magazine contains, as the name implies, interviews and fashion features with inspiring men and interesting personalities. It features men in clothes rather than models in fashion. Fantastic Man's take on fashion is a very personal one, starting with personalities and the way they dress, it maps personal clothing and style.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.