540 Colours 3D Sphere Puzzle by Clemens Habicht
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $9.95 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
540 Colours 3D Sphere Puzzle by Clemens Habicht. Stand included.
Clemens Habicht's 540 Colours Sphere is a three dimensional colour gamut jigsaw puzzle of 540 pieces. Each tile is an individual colour and the task is to place each colour exactly in relation to every other colour to form a sphere.
“A truer representation of relative colour is represented in a three dimensional space in which the hues are arranged in a ring around the outside of a sphere, like the equator of a globe, with the tints approaching white towards the north pole and shades travelling to black towards the south pole. 540 Colours Sphere is our first foray into the world of 3D puzzles, and takes after Philipp Otto Runge who was the first to order the hues, tints and shades as a three dimensional spherical shape in his farbenkugel."
Assembled Dimensions: 22cm Diameter
Comes with nifty stand to proudly display.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.