Blackwing Original Pencil Pearl · Single
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Shopping for Christmas? View our extended opening hours and info on Christmas Delivery Dates →
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Blackwing Original Pencil Pearl · Single.
The Palomino Blackwing Original draws a dark, velvety line, which has been described as being akin to writing with butter. It's world famous too, with a raft of pop-culture icons including John Steinbeck and Frank Lloyd Wright choosing the Blackwing as their writing implement.
The Blackwing (Black) writing pencil and 602 (Grey) sketching pencil were originally made by Eberhard Faber in the 1930s. The Blackwing Pearl was introduced to sit between these two classic pencils. Today California Cedar's Palomino produces the pencils using cedarwood and quality graphite. The signature replaceable eraser is rectangular, giving the pencil an individual aesthetic.
Blackwing Pearl (White)
The Palomino Blackwing Pearl features a lustrous pearl white finish and black eraser, along with a balanced and smooth graphite core that is softer than the graphite found in the Palomino Blackwing 602, but firmer than the graphite found in the Palomino Blackwing.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417