Fantastic Man · Issue 23
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Spring & Summer Issue 2016
Fantastic Man magazine contains, as the name implies, interviews and fashion features with inspiring men and interesting personalities. It features men in clothes rather than models in fashion. Fantastic Man's take on fashion is a very personal one, starting with personalities and the way they dress, it maps personal clothing and style.
In this issue:
The 23rd issue of FANTASTIC MAN delves into the concept of the home. Gracing the cover is the cherished Spanish director PEDRO ALMODÓVAR, photographed near his home in Madrid by ALASDAIR McLELLAN, in anticipation of his 20th feature film release, ‘Julieta’. Inside, the issue begins with a glimpse into the domestic lives of 7 London-based models and includes profiles on the whip-smart comedian DAVID MILLS, Duran Duran’s captivating keyboardist NICK RHODES and the art market’s tech-whiz CARLOS RIVERA.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.