Perth Art Print by The Boy Who Draws
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Perth Art Print featuring Illustrations by The Boy Who Draws
The Boy Who Draws is a collaboration between a drawing obsessed boy and us, his parents. Using his original linework, we create unique cards, prints and textiles. All our products are lovingly drawn, designed and printed in Australia.
Drawn when The Boy was five, this colourful print features original line drawings of buildings in Perth, including the Bell Tower, Queen Elizabeth Quay Bridge, Council House and Barracks Arch. A delightful gift for travellers, expats or a child's bedroom. Frame and mount not included.
Frame and mount not included.
Designed and printed in Perth, Australia
A4 format: 210mm x 297mm
Printed on an off white 270gsm art paper
Supplied in protective cello with backing board and shipped in a rigid cardboard mailer
Suitable for mounting in Ikea 'Ribba' frame when using mount (frame size 300mm x 400mm)
All The Boy Who Draws prints and cards are printed on carbon neutral acid free art paper which is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) mixed and uses elemental chlorine free (ECF) fibre.
There was once a little boy who loved to draw. He drew trains. He drew cars. He even drew power poles. In 2016, when he’d just turned ve, he visited the UK with his parents. It was in London that he discovered he also liked to draw buildings. In the five days they were there, he drew everything he saw; St Paul’s Cathedral; Buckingham Palace; Tower Bridge; the London Eye. Wherever they went, he sat down, spread out his pencils and set to work, oblivious to the gaze of curious onlookers. On their return home, he continued. By the time he turned six, he’d amassed some 50 drawings of buildings from 14 cities around the world. His Mum scanned them, added a dash of colour and decided to create a series of prints. The two now collaborate together as “The Boy Who Draws”, creating unique artwork for prints, cards and textiles. As the perfect gift for travellers and souvenir hunters everywhere, you can find the full range at Compendium Design Store. Or follow their journey on Instagram to see where they go next ...
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417