Wooden cheese knife by Future Shelter
This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at the checkout. For more on Shipping & Returns click here.
Buying a gift? Can't decide? How about a Gift Certificate!
Buy now, pay later:
A beautiful locally made cheese knife
Carved from solid Wandoo timber with decorative geometric etching on the handle. Suitable for spreading butter and soft cheese. Makes a beautiful gift.
Designed and made in Perth, Western Australia.
Who are Future Shelter?
Established in 2007 by Adam Coffey and Jane King, Future Shelter is recognised for locally designed and manufactured homewares and gifts. Inspired by the unique natural and built environment of Western Australia, Future Shelter endeavour to create timeless pieces for your home, which can be loved for years to come.
All Future Shelter products are made in their workshop based within the Midland Railway Heritage Buildings near Perth, Western Australia.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.