Lost In Berlin (2nd Edition)
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Micro-local eating, art in an old brewery, Berghain’s new downbeat venture, hidden beaches on an urban island, a jaunt through the 1990s, vinyl meccas and shopping tip-offs… Get lost in the city of constant reinvention.
City travel guide curated by locals.
Getting lost in the city is not about throwing away the map. Its about surrendering yourself to the essence of the place. The sights, smells, flavours and sounds that make it unique. The photography, the art, the creativity that provide its individual inspiration. Getting lost is diving head first into what makes each city its own.
Lost In Berlin guide.
Layered with complex history, Berlin is reinventing itself yet again. Underground techno clubs thump below Michelin-starred restaurants, while the city blossoms with newfound freedom. Some see dysfunction—but creative people are flocking there for its liberating lack of structure. In Berlin, Lost in spoke to an award-winning sommelier, an international gallerist, a famous fashion blogger and an arts publisher. A feature story explores how underground Berlin saw the light of day, while photos chronicle the 1990s rave scene.
16cm × 21cm.
Full color, softbound, 68 pages.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.