Lost In Frankfurt
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Lost In Frankfurt
Fine dining in a kiosk, a graffitied cave under the autobahn, a modernist housing project, a secret speakeasy, an unbuilt tower by Mies van der Rohe¦ Get lost in the contrasts and creativity of Frankfurt.
City guide curated by locals.
Getting lost in the city is not about throwing away the map. Its about surrendering yourself to the essence of the place. The sights, smells, flavours and sounds that make it unique. The photography, the art, the creativity that provide its individual inspiration. Getting lost is diving headfirst into what makes each city its own.
Lost In Frankfurt city guide.
While the masses have focussed on Berlin, Frankfurt has been quietly developing its position as a European hub for business and creativity. The city’s fascination lies in its contrasts: the old station quarter and hip artistic developments, village-like markets and futuristic architecture... In Frankfurt, Lost in spoke to a renowned restaurateur and DJ, a local fashion guru, a creative power couple and a world-famous contemporary artist. A photo showcase portrays the city’s abandoned angles, and the reformed red light district displays its riches.
16cm × 21cm.
Full color, softbound, 68 pages.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.