Lost In Ibiza
This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at the checkout. For more on Shipping & Returns click here.
Buying a gift? Can't decide? How about a Gift Certificate!
Buy now, pay later:
Farm-to-table restaurants, conceptual art on ancient ruins, hidden beaches, barbecues on the roadside, live music in old fincas… Get lost on the paradise isle.
City travel guide curated by locals.
Getting lost in the city is not about throwing away the map. Its about surrendering yourself to the essence of the place. The sights, smells, flavours and sounds that make it unique. The photography, the art, the creativity that provide its individual inspiration. Getting lost is diving headfirst into what makes each city its own.
Lost In Ibiza city guide.
Ibiza has drawn free minds for decades. Since the 1990s it’s been famed for its clubs, but beyond the super DJs, there’s a year-round community of creative internationals weaving a vital scene that has plenty to offer.
In Ibiza, LOST iN spoke to a music producer and hypnotherapist couple, a curator of a forward-thinking art space, a private chef and cookbook writer, a rambler who knows the magical corners of the island and a pioneer who has shaped the clubbing scene since the 1970s. A journalist investigates how local myths are subverted by real estate trends, while photos highlight the golden era of Ibiza’s hippy chic.
16cm × 21cm.
Full color, softbound, 68 pages.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.