The Monocle Travel Guide No. 06 Bangkok
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
The Monocle Travel Guide to Bangkok No. 06
A parade through Bangkok's outposts of good food, design, retail, and more, this definitive travel guide will make you feel like a local no matter where you are from.
Bangkok is a city that welcomes visitors but is complex in both history and layout. There's a reason that people come back time and time again: this is not a place you can fully comprehend with just one trip. The Thai capital is both socially tolerant and deeply conservative; its businesses are often friendly but difficult to find. It's a city where both an old monarchy and a young creative class find common ground.
In helping you navigate Bangkok's streets, Monocle will show you a city where business and design is thriving. Hidden in plain sight are great parks for running, architectural masterpieces designed by Thai firms, and hidden bars playing music you've never heard before. And, of course, Monocle will tell you where to head for the city's famous street food, spa treatments, and hotels for both business and leisure (or a mix of the two). Even if you have been to Bangkok before, you're about to find out why there's so much more to discover.
Release Date: October 2015
Format: 14 x 21 cm
Features: Full color, hardcover, 148 pages
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417