The Monocle Travel Guide to Berlin No. 18
This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at the checkout. For more on Shipping & Returns click here.
Buying a gift? Can't decide? How about a Gift Certificate!
Buy now, pay later:
From the historic to the hip, Berlin is a city of palpable creative energy with a healthy dose of cultural relevance
This is a city in perpetual flux and its ability to reinvent itself can be attributed to its complex history. Today there’s a seductive allure to the German capital’s dynamism and willingness to create anew. Be it a luxury hotel in an old bathhouse, experimental artwork in a former margarine factory or an ever-evolving roster of musicians and designers, the city thrums with diversity and ingenuity.
The Monocle Travel Guide to Berlin will take you to Monocle's favourite pockets of independent retail and the best places to eat and drink, whether you’re after a venerated dining room or a hidden cocktail bar. Monocle lead you through the mix of envelope-pushing art hubs and didactic museums. And then there’s the round-up of the architectural landmarks that reveals the narrative of this once-divided city.
Editors: Tyler Brûlé, Andrew Tuck, Joe Pickard
Format: 14 × 21 cm
Full color, hardcover, 148 pages.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.