The Monocle Travel Guide to Singapore No. 11
This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at the checkout. For more on Shipping & Returns click here.
Buying a gift? Can't decide? How about a Gift Certificate!
Buy now, pay later:
Singapore offers a steaming fusion of food, shopping, culture, and start-up creativity all uniquely nestled in a city ringed by shrines, rainforests, and resorts.
Gone are the days when outsiders struggled to pinpoint Singapore on a map; this equatorial city-state is making waves across myriad sectors from health to logistics. Its skyline has taken shape at a blistering pace with numerous attention-grabbing architectural accents. Singapore can still surprise though: quaint colonial-era shop houses sit anachronistically nestled alongside skyscrapers; temples, mosques, and churches share the same streets and open-air food courts sell tasty street food just steps away from fine-dining establishments. With a decidedly global outlook, the country embraces all things hi-tech and modern while having one foot firmly rooted in tradition.
The Monocle Travel Guide to Singapore will equip you with the know-how to explore beyond the obvious. Monocle have scoured the city-state for the top restaurants and kueh (confectionery) shops and listed the independent retailers selling goods that embody the best of "brand Singapore".
Release Date: April 2016
Format: 14 x 21cm
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.