Tintin Standing Hands on hips (Small) PVC Figurine 6cm
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
23/9/21: Australia Post have temporarily suspended delivery to the following destinations due to limited flight capacity and availability: Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Philippines, Ireland, Taiwan. Australia Post Service Updates Page here.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Tintin Standing (Hands on hips) PVC Figurine 6cm
This 6 cm tall plastic figurine of Tintin with his hands on his hips is part of a series of beautiful, quality hard plastic statuettes of characters from The Adventures of Tintin. Bound to bring pleasure to every Tintin fan young or old, it makes a great gift or stocking filler.
Official licensed Moulsinart figurine.
About Tintin: Join the most iconic character in comics as he embarks on an extraordinary adventure spanning historical and political events, and thrilling mysteries. Still selling over 100,000 copies every year and having been adapted for the silver screen by Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson in 2011, The Adventures of Tintin continue to charm more than 80 years after they first found their way into publication. Since then an estimated 230 million copies have been sold, proving that comic books have the same power to entertain children and adults in the 21st century as they did in the early 20th.
Georges Prosper Remi (22 May 1907 – 3 March 1983), better known by the pen name Hergé, was a Belgian comics writer and artist. His best known and most substantial work is The Adventures of Tintin comic book series, which he wrote and illustrated from 1929 until his death in 1983, leaving the twenty-fourth Tintin adventure Tintin and Alph-Art unfinished.
Compendium Design Store are proud stockists of officially licensed Moulinsart The Adventures of Tintin collectables, posters, figurines, books and other memorabilia. Browse the range on our online store and our Tintin shop-in-shop inside Compendium Design Store, 49a High Street, Fremantle, WA.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417