Brand Documentary Magazine No 65 Le Labo
This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at the checkout. For more on Shipping & Returns click here.
Buying a gift? Can't decide? How about a Gift Certificate!
Buy now, pay later:
Brand, balance, and perspective.
B Magazine dedicates each issue to the story of one specific brand, which is one of the well-balanced brands that JOH. discovers from around the world based on four standards: beauty, practicality, price, and philosophy. And each issue is packed with B™s unique insights and in-depth analysis. B Magazines receives no advertising profits or financial support from the brands it introduces.
Brand Documentary Magazine Issue 65 Le Labo
Le Labo was established in 2006 by French co-founders Eddie Roschi and Fabrice Penot in Nolita, New York City. As much as the name suggests, Le Labo, which means “the laboratory” in French, is a cult perfume brand that takes its inspiration from the various goings-on of a perfumer’s lab. They pay special attention to the experience surrounding their perfumes, hand-blending and bottling each perfume in- store, labeling each with a created date and location, and allowing the customers to inscribe names or personal messages on the labels. Le Labo’s fragrances have staked out a unique presence in the industry, with charmingly distinct scents like Santal 33 and Rose 31 testifying to the brand’s deep appreciation of base ingredients.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.