The Gentlewoman · Issue 21
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-2 days) in Australia, or Ground Shipping (2+ days) in USA for items shipped from our USA Warehouse to USA addresses.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout. (Pickup is not available in USA).
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
The Gentlewoman Magazine Issue 21. Spring & Summer 2020. A fabulous magazine for modern women of style and purpose.
The Gentlewoman celebrates modern women of style and purpose. Its fabulous biannual magazine offers a fresh and intelligent perspective on fashion that’s focused on personal style – the way women actually look, think and dress. Featuring ambitious journalism and photography of the highest quality, it showcases inspirational women through its distinctive combination of glamour, personality and warmth.
Issue N°21 of The Gentlewoman steps boldly into the world with the exceptional South African runner Caster Semenya leading the pack as cover star for Spring and Summer 2020, photographed by Alasdair McLellan and profiled inside by Susie Rushton. Joining the champion runner are the audacious women of the now: the celebrated novelist, Hilary Mantel– giving her first interview after completing the final book of the Wolf Hall trilogy; the crusading economist, Esther Duflo – speaking to us in the glorious aftermath of her Nobel Prize award; the glittering Hollywood polymath, Tessa Thompson; the ingenious fashion designer, Bethany Williams; the Booker Prize-winning novelist, Bernardine Evaristo and the beloved British actor, Kathy Burke among them. We tag along with Suzanne Ciani in Bolinas, Gabriel Quigley in Edinburgh and Róisín Murphy in Dollis Hill, while the extraordinary dancer and choreographer, Julie Cunningham shows us her revolutionary style. A marvellous array of fashionable ideas are also proposed, with Lara Stone, Steinberg and Lola Nicon showcasing the best from the first season of the new decade. Gentlewomen, go forth!
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417