Already on the V·I·P List? Log in
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $9.95 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Basil Pin by Hemleva
Known as the “king of herbs”, basil is one of the quintessential ingredients in both Italian and Southeast Asian cuisines. It has a pungent and sweet scent, and delicate leaves that are easily identifiable. This pin with a gorgeous subtle monochromatic shading is the perfect pin for any gardener, cook, chef or plant lover.
- 3/4 x 1"
- Gorgeous Hard Enamel Cloisonné
- High Polished Gold Base
- Flat Head Tie Tack Backing
- Includes a fully illustrated card display
- Illustrated by Samantha Leung in Seattle.
The Tie Tack Back is brass plated. It is an incredibly secure option, and perfect if you want to wear your pin on your Jacket or a bag. They essentially "lock" into place and a mechanism has to be moved in order to release it from the pin post. It is a high-end option that is great if you are concerned about losing your pin as you wear it.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.