Journey of Something My Great Grandmother's Country II 1000 Piece Puzzle
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Journey of Something 'My Grandmother's Country II' 1000 Piece Puzzle
Exercise your mind and excite your eyes. Or share the love, puzzles make the BEST gifts.
About the Artist:
Natalie Jade is an Australian artist inspired by her indigenous roots. Born into a family where “paint runs through their veins”, Natalie is an intuitive artist. “The paint creates what it wants itself to be without any pre planning.”
70 x 50cm
Made from Recycled Paper
Journey of Something was started by two friends, Lauren & Nicola. It is run by a small team in Melbourne, Australia.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417