Tom Pigeon Béton Series Point Earrings · Gold
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Tom Pigeon Béton Series Point Earrings in Gold
Béton, is a unisex collection of hand-crafted gold plated silver jewellery influenced by the strong lines, hidden angles and sharp shadows of Brutalist architecture. Béton originates from the French, Béton Brut, or Raw Concrete, a term popularised by Le Corbusier. The minimal design focusses on the material qualities of the gold, creating simple, understated pieces that can be worn everyday and treasured forever.
These Béton Point studs are super-minimal, designed to be worn alone or mixed with other pieces from the collection.Each piece is hand finished in the Tom Pigeon studio in Fife to create a beautiful flat matt finish and is supplied in a black box with Tom Pigeon foil emboss and black foam inner. Each box includes an anti-tarnish square. Your earrings should be stored in the box with this square, when not being worn, to prevent tarnishing.
Gold plated solid silver
Diameter of stud 3mm
Depth of stud 3mm
Gold plated silver earring post and butterfly
Sliding display box
Made by hand in Scotland
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.