1000 Colours Puzzle Wheel by Clemens Habicht
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
1000 Colours Colour Theory Puzzle Wheel by Clemens Habicht
Clemens Habicht's 1000 COLOURS WHEEL is a CMYK colour jigsaw puzzle of 1000 pieces. Each tile is an individual colour and the task is to place each colour exactly in relation to every other colour. The hues are arranged in a circle with colours around the outside edge with saturation progressively decreasing towards the centre. This organisation demonstrates harmonic and dissonant colour schemes, such as complementary, triadic and split complementary, as strict geometric spatial relationships. This new puzzle is made in Germany with a new textured finish with soft-click technology.
Co-produced with Lamington Drive Editions, 1000 COLOURS WHEEL follows on from the original 100, 1000, and 5000 Colours Puzzles, as well as the solo exhibitions at Lamington Drive; 100 KITES and 100 FACES.
Assembled Dimensions : 67.5cm Diameter
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.