540 Colours 3D Sphere Puzzle by Clemens Habicht
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
23/9/21: Australia Post have temporarily suspended delivery to the following destinations due to limited flight capacity and availability: Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Philippines, Ireland, Taiwan. Australia Post Service Updates Page here.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
540 Colours 3D Sphere Puzzle by Clemens Habicht. Stand included.
The three-dimensional one. A world of colour in jigsaw form. Like its sibling puzzles, each piece represents its own subtly unique hue, but in a whole new way. Build the 540 pieces into a sphere to celebrate the CMYK colour gamut in three-dimensional glory. A stand is included in the box to proudly display your creation.
Clemens Habicht's 540 Colours Sphere is a three dimensional colour gamut jigsaw puzzle of 540 pieces. Each tile is an individual colour and the task is to place each colour exactly in relation to every other colour to form a sphere.
“A truer representation of relative colour is represented in a three dimensional space in which the hues are arranged in a ring around the outside of a sphere, like the equator of a globe, with the tints approaching white towards the north pole and shades travelling to black towards the south pole. 540 Colours Sphere is our first foray into the world of 3D puzzles, and takes after Philipp Otto Runge who was the first to order the hues, tints and shades as a three dimensional spherical shape in his farbenkugel."
Assembled Dimensions: 22cm Diameter
Comes with nifty stand to proudly display.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417