Fremantle Market Tote Bag
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Exclusive Fremantle City Series Market Bag by Apolis.
Produced in partnership with the Apolis Local + Global initiative. Available exclusively from Compendium Design Store, Fremantle.
Artisan crafted in Saidpur, Bangladesh. These beautiful reusable shopping bags are made of 100% recyclable jute fiber with a waterproof lining and reinforced leather handles.
- Handrafted in Saidpur, Bangladesh by a mother who receives a Fair Trade wage, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund
- 100% polyurethane waterproof lining
- 100% vegetable-tanned leather straps reinforced by antique nickel rivets
- 100% natural golden jute fiber - an environmentally friendly fiber indigenous to Bangladesh
- Keeps single-use bags out of landfills.
- Measures: 35cm x 45cm x 20cm
By buying this bag you're helping provide Fair Trade wages, job benefits, and a retirement fund for over 100 mothers who handcraft each bag in Saidpur, Bangladesh. Every purchase of an Apolis market bag directly benefits the moms of Saidpur and their families — so thank you for your support!
Apolis (uh-paul-is) means Global Citizen. Apolis are a socially motivated lifestyle brand that empowers communites worldwide. In 2004, brothers Raan and Shea Parton founded Apolis with a simple idea that business can create social change. Their travels abroad immersed them in personal stories of struggle and survival and inspired them to create a business model that bridges commerce and economic development. Along with their commitment to global advocacy, they also understand the importance of sourcing and manufacturing locally. Whether it means partnering with manufacturers in Uganda, Peru, Bangladesh, or around the corner in Los Angeles, the Partons have used their model of “advocacy through industry” to empower people to determine their own future. Find out more about Apolis →
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417