Fremantle Lunch Tote Bag
Payment methods accepted: Paypal, Mastercard, VISA, Amex, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shopify Pay, Afterpay, ZipPay.
Buying a gift? Can't decide? How about a Gift Certificate!
Buy now, pay later:
This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. Get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at the checkout. For more on Shipping & Returns here.
Exclusive Fremantle City Series Lunch Tote Bag by Apolis
Produced in partnership with the Apolis Local + Global initiative. Available exclusively from Compendium Design Store, Fremantle.
By Popular Demand
Made in response to requests for a smaller version of our jute tote, this durable, waterproof bag is great for picnics, farmers' market expeditions, and more — and it's just the right size for a kid to carry, too.
Your Bag Fights Landfills
This bag is resilient and reusable, so you can help keep single-use bags out of landfills. Plus, it's made of natural jute fiber, which generates more oxygen than any other Bangladeshi crop.
Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle
The female artisans who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund.
- Handrafted in Saidpur, Bangladesh by a mother who receives a Fair Trade wage, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund
- 100% polyurethane waterproof lining
- 100% vegetable-tanned leather straps reinforced by antique nickel rivets
- 100% natural golden jute fiber - an environmentally friendly fiber indigenous to Bangladesh
- Keeps single-use bags out of landfills.
- Measures: 32cm wide, 24cm high, 14cm deep, with a 13cm x 15cm interior pocket
By buying this bag you're helping provide Fair Trade wages, job benefits, and a retirement fund for over 100 mothers who handcraft each bag in Saidpur, Bangladesh. Every purchase of an Apolis market bag directly benefits the moms of Saidpur and their families — so thank you for your support!
Apolis (uh-paul-is) means Global Citizen. Apolis are a socially motivated lifestyle brand that empowers communites worldwide. In 2004, brothers Raan and Shea Parton founded Apolis with a simple idea that business can create social change. Their travels abroad immersed them in personal stories of struggle and survival and inspired them to create a business model that bridges commerce and economic development. Along with their commitment to global advocacy, they also understand the importance of sourcing and manufacturing locally. Whether it means partnering with manufacturers in Uganda, Peru, Bangladesh, or around the corner in Los Angeles, the Partons have used their model of “advocacy through industry” to empower people to determine their own future. Find out more about Apolis →
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.