Around Reykjavik. City Guide & Map by Herb Lester
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $9.95 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Around Reykjavik. City Guide & Map by Herb Lester.
Reykjavik is unlike other cities. Its 120,000 inhabitants sustain a thriving art and music scene and several book and record shops, all in an area that can be strolled across in 30 minutes. The locals' love of hotdogs is in keeping with other Nordic cities, but here they're all made from organic lamb. You can spot whales from its shores and they're on its menus too. And then there's the world beyond Reykjavik, an extraordinary and varied landscape dotted with geysers, glaciers, waterfalls and black sand beaches.
An invaluable tool to have on hand, and a souvenir worth framing.
Written and designed by Laura Anastasio
A3 (297x420mm) folded to A6 (105x148mm)
Litho-printed in England on recycled paper.
Herb Lester Associates publish guides for tourists and locals: witty, pretty, curious and opinionated.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.