Tom Pigeon Béton Series Ring · Solid Silver
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
Shipping: This item ships Express (1-3 days) free in Australia.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate or eGift Card.
Buy now, pay later:
Tom Pigeon Béton Series Ring in Solid Silver
Béton, is a unisex collection of hand-crafted solid silver jewellery influenced by the strong lines, hidden angles and sharp shadows of Brutalist architecture. Béton originates from the French, Béton Brut, or Raw Concrete, a term popularised by Le Corbusier. The minimal design focusses on the material qualities of the silver, creating simple, understated pieces that can be worn everyday and treasured forever.
The Béton ring is a simple silver geometric form with square bar setting. Minimal, classic and easy to wear. Available in three sizes.
Each piece is hand finished in the Tom Pigeon studio in Fife to create a beautiful flat matt finish and is supplied in a black box with white Tom Pigeon foil emboss and black foam inner.
Each box includes an anti-tarnish square. Your ring should be stored in the box with this square, when not being worn, to prevent tarnishing.
Hallmarked Solid Silver
Size 1 Approx. 16mm diameter
Size 2 Approx. 17mm diameter
Size 3 Approx. 18mm diameter
- Your purchase will dispatch in 1-2 business days from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Get in touch.