Tom Pigeon Béton Series Unisex Bangle (Small) · Solid Silver
This item ships Express for free in Australia. More on Shipping & Returns here.
Buying a gift? Can't decide? How about a Gift Certificate!
Buy now, pay later:
Jewellery inspired by Brutalist architecture.
Beton, is a unisex collection of hand-crafted solid silver jewellery influenced by the strong lines, hidden angles and sharp shadows of Brutalist architecture. Beton originates from the French, Beton Brut, or Raw Concrete, a term popularised by Le Corbusier.
The minimal design focusses on the material qualities of the silver, creating simple, understated pieces that can be worn everyday and treasured forever. This bangle is a super-minimal band of solid silver with gently curved ends, which catches and reflects the light as it meets the curved silver surface. Available in two sizes.
Each piece is hand finished in the Tom Pigeon studio in Fife to create a beautiful flat matt finish and is supplied in a black box with white Tom Pigeon foil emboss and black foam inner.
Internal Width 63mm
Sliding display box
Made by hand in Scotland
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.