Tom Pigeon Béton Series Cufflinks · Solid Silver
This item ships Express for free in Australia. More on Shipping & Returns here.
Buying a gift? Can't decide? How about a Gift Certificate!
Buy now, pay later:
Inspired by Brutalist architecture
Béton is a unisex collection of hand-crafted solid silver jewellery influenced by the strong lines, hidden angles and sharp shadows of Brutalist architecture. Beton originates from the French, Beton Brut, or Raw Concrete, a term popularised by Le Corbusier.
The minimal design focusses on the material qualities of the silver, creating simple, understated pieces that can be worn everyday and treasured forever. These cufflinks reflect the angular structure of Brutalist spaces, creating a simple silver form of three intersecting bars.
Each piece is hand finished in the Tom Pigeon studio in Fife to create a beautiful flat matt finish and is supplied in a black box with white Tom Pigeon foil emboss and black foam inner.
Hallmarked Solid Silver
Bar thickness 3mm
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.