Blackwing Graphite Pencil Volume 840 · Single
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Palomino Graphite Pencil Volume 840 · Single Pencil
The Volume 840 pays homage to surf icon Duke Kahanamoku, who popularised the ancient art of surfing on the beaches of southern California after the first wave of popularity hit the beaches on the coast of northern California in 1907.
This special release is a tribute to Duke Kahanamoku and the enlightened lifestyle he helped cultivate through surfing. It features a sea-green barrel with a gold foil accent in the shape of the California coastline. It also features Blackwing's balanced graphite and a gold eraser clip.
Duke popularised surfing along California’s 840 mile coast, but the lifestyle left in his wake has influenced people around the world.
- 1 x Pencil
- Lead: Balanced graphite core
- Length: 20.5cm long. 0.75cm barrel diameter
- Suits: Writing
- Replaceable eraser, gold foil accent, gold eraser clip
- Genuine FSC-certified Incense-cedar barrel.
- Graphite formulation lead.
Made in Japan
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417