Blackwing Matte 602 Grey Graphite Pencil · Single
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Blackwing '602 Grey' Graphite Pencil · Single
This premium graphite formulation Blackwing pencil is the modern reincarnation of the famous Eberhard-Faber Blackwing 602. Ideal for writers because of its ability to hold a point, the original 602 used to command up to $40/pencil and was favoured by famous writers such as John Steinbeck.
Made in Japan with FSC-certified cedarwood, it is amazingly smooth and beautiful. Blackwing IS the world’s best pencil. The Blackwing 602 is recommended for writing. If you want a drawing, sketching and shading pencil, check out the Blackwing Matte pencil.
- 1 x Pencil
- Lead: Special Graphite Formulation. Very Black.
- Length: 20.5cm long. 0.75cm barrel diameter
- Suits: Writing
- Features: Replaceable erasers (pink, white & black - sold separately)
- Materials: Genuine FSC-certified Incense-cedar barrel. Graphite formulation lead.
- Made in Japan
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417