Blackwing Matte Black Graphite Pencil · Single
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Palomino Blackwing Matte Black Graphite Pencil · Single
Matte Black pencils are THE original Blackwing pencils. Ideal for illustrators and musicians who prefer a soft, dark line, the Blackwing was launched by California Republic Stationers in October 2010 as a modern version of the iconic Eberhard-Faber Blackwing pencil that was favoured by artists such as Stephen Sondheim and Frank Lloyd Wright.
Made in Japan with FSC-certified cedarwood, it is amazingly smooth and beautiful. Blackwing IS the world’s best pencil. The Blackwing Matte pencil is recommended for drawing, sketching and shading. If you want a writing pencil, check out the Blackwing 602 pencil.
- 1 x Pencil
- Special Graphite Formulation. Very Black.
- Length: 20.5cm long. 0.75cm barrel diameter
- Suits: Sketching, drawing, shading
- Features: Replaceable erasers (pink, white & black - sold separately)
- Materials: Genuine FSC-certified Incense-cedar barrel. Graphite formulation lead.
- Made in Japan
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417