Brand Documentary Magazine No 34 Leica
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
23/9/21: Australia Post have temporarily suspended delivery to the following destinations due to limited flight capacity and availability: Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Philippines, Ireland, Taiwan. Australia Post Service Updates Page here.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Brand Documentary Magazine No 34 Leica
From its origins as a microscope maker, Leica made photography a part of everyday life when they introduced the first 35 mm camera in 1914. Leica's century-old tradition of quality cameras and lenses highlights the true essence of what a camera is and sets the company apart from the powerful Japanese DSLR brands.
B Magazine dedicates each issue to the story of one specific brand, which is one of the well-balanced brands that JOH. discovers from around the world based on four standards: beauty, practicality, price, and philosophy. And each issue is packed with B™s unique insights and in-depth analysis.
B Magazines receives no advertising profits or financial support from the brands it introduces.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTE
- COMMENTS Comments from Leica users across the globe and records of the moments they have shared with Leica
- INTO THE SHOPS Scenes from Leica stores around the world
- OPINION Jeffrey Hirsch, owner of the New York camera shop Foto Care
- INNER SPACE Product Scenes Leica’s unique show window displays revealing the brand’s identity Basic Lineup Classic product lineups encompassing Leica’s past, present, and future Extended Lineup Products born out of Leica’s confidence and spirit of collaboration
- VS Function A look at Leica’s attempts to differentiate itself in the digital market
- OPINION Film director Chan-wook Park
- SHOPS Independent Dealers Independent dealers retailing Leica products in their own ways
- USER CHOICE Attachment Four Leica users who each have different reasons for liking the brand
- BRAND TO BRAND Media Inspiration Leica users talk about the media outlets that inspire them
- OPINION British conceptual artist Rolf Sachs
- THE DECISIVE MOMENT
- Artworks Records of the scenes captured by 10 photographers
- Tools The value of Leicas as tools
- Stories The philosophies and attitudes of 10 photographers
- The Field Photographers capturing photos in the field
- BRAND STORY Leica’s unique philosophy and technologies helped it rise from its origins as a small microscope maker to the peak of the camera industry
- PARTNERSHIP Leica’s partners share common business or cultural experiences with the German camera company
- TIMELINE An analysis of the global camera market with a chronology of significant events
- RECOGNITION The prestige of the Leica seen in comments by public figures
- QUOTES Quotes by Leica CEO Alfred Schopf
- FIGURES Significant figures in the history of Leica
- FROM THE EDITOR IN CHIEF The Editor in Chief offers his observations on Leica’s core values
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417