Brand Documentary Magazine No 52 We Work
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Shopping for Christmas? View our extended opening hours and info on Christmas Delivery Dates →
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Brand Documentary Magazine No 52 WeWork
In today’s world, it is possible to work anytime and anywhere. How do you envision the workplace of the future? One company has the answer to this question, and that company is none other than WeWork, a co-working space that was founded in February 2010 and has recently expanded into the co-living territory.
Brand, balance, and perspective.
B Magazine dedicates each issue to the story of one specific brand, which is one of the well-balanced brands that JOH. discovers from around the world based on four standards: beauty, practicality, price, and philosophy. And each issue is packed with B™s unique insights and in-depth analysis.
B Magazines receives no advertising profits or financial support from the brands it introduces.
- EDITOR’S LETTER
- OPINION Devin Vermeulen, Creative Director
- PHYSICAL PRODUCT WeWork’s well-designed co-working space
- DIGITAL PRODUCT WeWork’s online member network
- MEMBERS A look at the diverse members who call WeWork home
- ANYWHERE A look at WeWork locations around the world through Instagram
- OPINION David Fano, Chief Product Officer . Dolores O’Connor, VP, Real Estate Strategy & Operations
- MAPS WeWork’s criteria for choosing locations, as witnessed in five major cities
- WE LIVE WeWork’s new model for living O
- PINION Rebecca Paltrow Neumann, Chief Brand Officer CO- Co-working and co-living options in major global cities
- HOME OFFICE BRAND STORY The birth and growth of WeWork
- BENEFITS Special offers for WeWork members
- MISSION POSSIBLE Giving back to the community by supporting mission-driven companies
- INTERVIEW Co-Founder & CCO
- FIGURES WeWork and the co-working movement in numbers
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417