Brand Documentary Magazine No 71 DJI
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Brand Documentary Magazine No 71 DJI
DJI is a drone company founded in 2006 by Frank Wang, who dreamed of having a bird’s-eye view of the world. Born in Shenzhen, the first special economic zone of China, DJI constructed its brand image as an innovation leader by developing the Phantom, the world’s first ready-made drone. After that, the age of consumer drones took off with the release of the Mavic, a compact drone with foldable wings. Regarded as the “Apple of the drone industry,” DJI continues to spearhead the global drone market.
Brand, balance, and perspective.
B Magazine dedicates each issue to the story of one specific brand, which is one of the well-balanced brands that JOH. discovers from around the world based on four standards: beauty, practicality, price, and philosophy. And each issue is packed with B™s unique insights and in-depth analysis. B Magazines receives no advertising profits or financial support from the brands it introduces.
- EDITOR’S LETTER
- HEADLINES Major media reports highlighting the significance of drones
- INTO THE MARKET DJI’s flagship stores built as a means to popularize new technology
- IN THE MANUAL A beginner’s guide to drone terminology and regulations
- OPINION Roland Siegwart, professor of autonomous systems at ETH Zürich
- CHRONICLE The world’s first commercial drone and its design evolution
- BEGINNING A lineup of recreational drones designed for user convenience S
- OFTWARE DJI’s goals seen through the specialized software in each drone model
- OPINION Sangrae Jo, CEO of the online startup media platform Platum
- USERS People utilizing DJI products in their own individual ways
- BRAND TO BRAND Other tech products owned by DJI drone users
- OPINION Jaehwan Jeong, professional aerial cinematography director A
- DVANCED A lineup of professional drones designed to capture the most immaculate images
- INDUSTRY DJI’s strong suits as testified by people in the video industry
- EXTENSION Practical uses of drones in various fields
- BRAND STORY DJI’s growth as the “Apple of the drone industry”
- INSIDERS Paul Pan, Product Manager at 118 DJI, and Natasha Gray, Senior Communication Manager for Enterprise at DJI
- MADE IN SHENZHEN How the development plan for Shenzhen has motivated the growth of Chinese enterprises
- PARTNERSHIPS DJI creates a new industrial ecosystem through partnerships
- IN THE MEDIA Scenes from movies, television, and commercials filmed using drones
- FIGURES The growth of DJI and the global drone industry in numbers
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417