Brand Documentary Magazine No 75 Lululemon
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Shopping for Christmas? View our extended opening hours and info on Christmas Delivery Dates →
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Brand Documentary Magazine No 75 Lululemon
Founded in 1998 in Vancouver, Canada, Lululemon is a contemporary sportswear brand that initially gained recognition for its optimal-performance yoga pants. The highly functional and comfortable tops, pants, outerwear, daily wear, and sports gear are products of extensive observation of physical movements—or “the science of feel,” as described by the brand. Lululemon is regarded as standing at the epicenter of the athleisure trend, offering garments suited not only for workouts but also for daily life and even work. The brand has grown rapidly to secure an exclusive market share that rivals long-standing global sports brand powerhouses, a success rooted in the philosophy of symbiotic brand-customer prosperity that encourages community building centered on local stores and Lululemon ambassadors.
Brand, balance, and perspective.
B Magazine dedicates each issue to the story of one specific brand, which is one of the well-balanced brands that JOH. discovers from around the world based on four standards: beauty, practicality, price, and philosophy. And each issue is packed with B™s unique insights and in-depth analysis. B Magazines receives no advertising profits or financial support from the brands it introduces.
- EDITOR’S LETTER
- BLACK STRETCHY PANTS The status of Lululemon’s Align Pant as seen through media reviews
- OPINION Amanda Casgar, Director of Global Culture & Talent Integration, Lululemon
- MILESTONES Three Lululemon locations that served as turning points for the brand
- EXPERIENCES How Lululemon designs and utilizes space to pioneer experiential retailing
- OPINION Tom Waller, Senior Vice President of Whitespace™, Lululemon
- ESSENTIALS Lululemon’s key products and their characteristics born through research and experimentation
- DIALOGUE Interviews with Lululemon’s designers who add tactile delight to performance to complete the athleisure look
- THE SWEATLIFE People who pursue wellness and their lifestyle items
- COMMUNITIES Community-based wellness businesses advocating healthy lifestyles and mind-body balance
- OPINION Chelsea Jackson Roberts, Global Yoga Ambassador, Lululemon
- MANIFESTO Lululemon’s favorite quotes propose healthy ways of living and thinking
- VISION & GOALS In-store Vision and Goals sessions help establish direction and objectives
- MINDFULOSOPHY Stories of people who have achieved physical health and mental growth by making wellness part of their lives
- BRAND STORY Lululemon, the market shifter offering sportswear that blends into everyday life, its growth, and its prospects
- PEOPLE The corporate culture founded on Vision and Goals to encourage personal growth
- INTERVIEW Michelle Davies, Vice President Global Events and Athlete and Influencer Programs; Celeste Burgoyne, Executive Vice President, The Americas and Global Guest Innovation; and Calvin McDonald, CEO
- CELEBRATION The annual half-marathon summer festival in Vancouver gathers Lululemon communities from across the world
- NEW WAVE Sportswear brands and wellness platforms that might become the next-generation Lululemon
- BLUE CHIP The sportswear industry seen through stock market trends and consumption patterns
- FIGURES The athleisure market and Lululemon’s growth seen through numbers
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417