Brand Documentary Magazine No 78 A.P.C.
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Brand Documentary Magazine No 78 A.P.C.
A.P.C. is a Parisian fashion brand founded by Jean Touitou in 1987 during an experiment with a men’s clothing collection called Hiver 87. A.P.C., which stands for Atelier de Production et de Création, is known for the unique and unassuming yet highly refined aesthetics applied to top-quality fabrics in their products. With iconic items like Japanese selvage denim pants, the Half Moon bag, and the Judith Sandals, A.P.C. extends its appeal beyond Paris to global metropolises like Tokyo, London, and LA, generating a cult-like following worldwide.
Brand, balance, and perspective.
B Magazine dedicates each issue to the story of one specific brand, which is one of the well-balanced brands that JOH. discovers from around the world based on four standards: beauty, practicality, price, and philosophy. And each issue is packed with B™s unique insights and in-depth analysis. B Magazines receives no advertising profits or financial support from the brands it introduces.
- EDITOR’S LETTER
- THE PARIS WAY Parisians share their experiences with A.P.C.
- PERSPECTIVE Various thoughts by Jean Touitou and the A.P.C.
- OPINION Jean Touitou, founder of A.P.C.
- THE HEART OF A.P.C. A.P.C. studio and atelier as the cradle of balanced designs
- ESSENTIALS Sporting the brand’s essential items, corporate employees talk about the A.P.C.’s aesthetic
- BRAND WITHIN A BRAND Collaboratively produced A.P.C. quilts, sneakers, and American clothing line
- CAMPAIGNS The chronicles of A.P.C. campaigns reflect the brand’s aesthetic
- TRANSMISSION Introduction to Transmission, published to commemorate A.P.C.’s 30th anniversary, and interview with editor Haydée Touitou
- 23 RUE ROYALE 75008
- PARIS The living archive of A.P.C.
- OPINION Ezra Petronio, founder of Self Service
- INTERACTION A.P.C. continues to evolve through active explorations into a variety of industries
- SIMPLY RADICAL Four brands seek simple answers from the core
- OPINION Masamichi Katayama, founder of Wonderwall A.P.C.
- IN THE CITIES Regional characteristics and consumer patterns identified by A.P.C. stores in Paris, London, Tokyo, and Seoul
- SPIRIT A.P.C. enthusiasts react to the brand spirit
- HERITAGE DENIM A.P.C. selvage denim embraces the heritage and artisanal spirit of Japanese denim
- BRAND STORY The journey of A.P.C., a brand that grows with understated designs and high quality
- INTERVIEWS CEO Francois-Cyrille de Rendinger Art Director Judith Touitou
- HEADQUARTERS In the heart of A.P.C.’s creative
- DNA INSPIRATION The things that inspire Jean and Judith Touitou
- DENIM GUIDE The basic elements of the denim pant
- FIGURES A.P.C.’s growth in numbers
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417