Brand Documentary Magazine No 81 Soho House
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
23/9/21: Australia Post have temporarily suspended delivery to the following destinations due to limited flight capacity and availability: Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Philippines, Ireland, Taiwan. Australia Post Service Updates Page here.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Brand Documentary Magazine No 81 Soho House
In 1995, Soho House opened its first location in London as a progressive members-only club for film, music, and other creatives. Its membership pool clearly sets it apart from other traditional member clubs targeting men of certain titles or net worth. Founder Nick Jones sought to create a “home from home” where likeminded people could socialize all day over food and drinks—an idea that later became the core brand concept. Today, there are 27 houses in Europe, America, and Asia, alongside a comprehensive spa, home collection, and restaurant brand portfolio that collectively suggest a Soho House lifestyle.
Brand, balance, and perspective.
B Magazine dedicates each issue to the story of one specific brand, which is one of the well-balanced brands that JOH. discovers from around the world based on four standards: beauty, practicality, price, and philosophy. And each issue is packed with B™s unique insights and in-depth analysis. B Magazines receives no advertising profits or financial support from the brands it introduces.
- EDITOR’S LETTER
STREETS IN SOHO Passers-by in Soho shed light on unique facets of the Soho district
- OUR OWN HOUSE Soho House as a social club for creatives that breaks the convention of clubhouses for wealthy, powerful men
- INTERVIEW: NICK JONES Founder Nick Jones talks about the spirit and role of Soho House
- HOME AWAY FROM HOME Soho House’s unique ambiance built on a code of conduct that promotes freedom and creativity
- SPIRIT Traces of the founder’s beliefs found in staff and member spaces
- HOSPITALITY Amenities and sub-brands inspired by the storied Soho House philosophy on hospitality
- OPINION: GEMMA BONER Gemma Boner, UK membership director, talks about how members communicate with each other
- SOHO IN THE CITY Soho House as a community hub for creatives in London, Berlin, Barcelona, Los Angeles, and Hong Kong
- CREATIVE HUB Professionals across various industries talk about the meaning of “being creative”
- VENUE Seven cities selected by Soho House and the creative businesses there
- OPINION: PETER CHIPCHASE Peter Chipchase, chief of communications and strategy, discusses what differentiates the brand
- IMPACT Introducing knowledge-sharing platform Soho Works and local community collaboration facilitating program Soho Impact
- IN CHIPPING NORTON Welcome to Soho Farmhouse, a healthy haven that looks like a picturesque periurban farm
- WAVE Media coverage of Soho House’s influence and industry outlook
- VALUE Celebrities mad about Soho House and their stories
- TOPIC The story of the car born out of a socioeconomic crisis to present a new solution for mobility
- DIGEST Soho House membership programs and related information
- REFERENCES Publications, websites, and spaces featuring Soho House and the creative life
- DIGEST Montblanc’s brand positioning and the writing instruments market
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417