Brand Documentary Magazine No 38 Patagonia (Second Edition)
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
23/9/21: Australia Post have temporarily suspended delivery to the following destinations due to limited flight capacity and availability: Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Philippines, Ireland, Taiwan. Australia Post Service Updates Page here.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Brand Documentary Magazine No 38 Patagonia (Second Edition for 2020)
Patagonia, an outdoor clothing brand with an environmental focus, was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard, who since 1964 had been manufacturing pitons (metal anchors used in rock climbing) that would not damage the rock. While insisting on offering the best quality, the brand has contributed to a sustainable society and natural environment by developing eco-friendly materials and returning 1% of its sales back to society. Patagonia has redefined the role of a company and it continues to inspire the outdoor industry and the world.
Brand, balance, and perspective.
B Magazine dedicates each issue to the story of one specific brand, which is one of the well-balanced brands that JOH. discovers from around the world based on four standards: beauty, practicality, price, and philosophy. And each issue is packed with B™s unique insights and in-depth analysis.
B Magazines receives no advertising profits or financial support from the brands it introduces.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTE
- COMMENTS Comments and views about Patagonia on websites and in social media
- LINEUP Businesses Patagonia’s products consist of outdoor clothing and gear, food, and publications
- INNER SPACE Environment The quintessence of Patagonia as revealed in the brand’s products
- INTO THE HQ Ventura Ventura, the birthplace of Patagonia, shares some resemblance with the brand
- OPINION Matt Stoecker, environmentalist
- PARTNERS Collaboration Patagonia seen from the perspective of its partners
- REUSE Campaign Patagonia adds value to its products through the spirit of recycling
- OPINION Bellinda Baggs and Adam Kobayashi, professional surfers
- LIVE SIMPLY Value Consumption The consumption trends, lifestyles, and values of Patagonia users and supporters
- OPINION Masamichi Toyama, President of Smiles, parent company of Pass the Baton
- BRAND TO BRAND Resemblance Other brands sharing Patagonia’s philosophy are frequently used by Patagonia lovers
- INFLUENCE Commitment Other brands influenced by Patagonia, or sharing Patagonia’s philosophy
- B’S CUT Nature Sustained The breath of nature in Patagonia products
- BRAND STORY The Patagonia story has unfolded under founder Yvon Chouinard’s philosophy of cherishing nature
- PATAGONIA CAMPUS Everyday scenes from the Patagonia campus
- HEADQUARTERS Interviews with employees from different departments provide a broad understanding of the brand
- CEO INTERVIEW Rose Marcario, President and CEO of Patagonia
- 20 MILLION & CHANGE 20 Million & Change, an investment fund for ventures promoting social and environmental values
- CONTRIBUTION Major CSR activities conducted by Patagonia to benefit the environment and society
- YVON CHOUINARD A discourse with Yvon Chouinard, Founder of Patagonia
- FIGURES The results achieved by Patagonia’s diverse CSR activities
- FROM THE EDITOR IN CHIEF The Editor in Chief offers his observations on Patagonia’s core values.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417