Brand Documentary Magazine No 41 Rolex
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Brand, balance, and perspective.
B Magazine dedicates each issue to the story of one specific brand, which is one of the well-balanced brands that JOH. discovers from around the world based on four standards: beauty, practicality, price, and philosophy. And each issue is packed with B's unique insights and in-depth analysis.
B Magazines receives no advertising profits or financial support from the brands it introduces.
Issue 41 Rolex
Founded in 1905 by 24-year-old Hans Wilsdorf, Rolex created a completely new type of wristwatch when it introduced the world’s first waterproof watchcase: the Oyster case, which still endures as a symbol of solid manufacturing. Since the 1950s, Rolex has continued to lead the watch industry by launching a wide range of models, including the Explorer, Submariner, Milgauss, and Oyster Perpetual Day-Date. While a number of brands such as Seiko counterattacked with electronic watches, Rolex has adhered to its original brand values by continuing to produce mechanical watches.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.