Brand Documentary Magazine No 50 Seoul 2nd Edition
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $9.95 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Brand Documentary Magazine No 50 Seoul Second Edition
Magazine B Issue 50 Seoul (2nd Edition)
Seoul, the capital of Korea and megacity inhabited by 10 million, underwent industrialization and modernization at a miraculous pace following the Korean War. With strong economic footing in the semiconductor and automotive industries, Seoul has cultivated an authentic energy characterized by craft and dynamism, nurturing innovative minds that have come to lead the booming tech and entertainment sectors in the 21st century. This special edition of B covers the city as it has been celebrated globally, what’s happening now, and its unbounded potential through six lifestyle scenes of Seoul’s top creatives.
Brand, balance, and perspective
B Magazine dedicates each issue to the story of one specific brand, which is one of the well-balanced brands that JOH. discovers from around the world based on four standards: beauty, practicality, price, and philosophy. And each issue is packed with B's unique insights and in-depth analysis.
B Magazines receives no advertising profits or financial support from the brands it introduces.
- EDITOR’S LETTER
- OPINION Kwangho Shin, Editor-in- Chief of Vogue Korea
- LIFESTYLE & DESIGN
- OPINION Suyong Joh, co-CEO of Kakao Corp. and Publisher of Magazine B
- OPINION Bumsoo Kim, Senior Vice President, Shinsegae Chosun Hotel INC and F&B Creative Director
- NAVIGATION QUOTES Various aspects of change in Seoul captured by international media
- ESSAYS Three writers speak on Seoul’s diverse charms, modern architecture, and gentrification
- FRAMEWORK Seoul’s urban ecology explained by Wonsoon Park, the Mayor of Seoul
- CONNECTIONS The urban transportation policy connecting and circulating energy in Seoul
- FIGURES Seoul’s changing status and infrastructure seen through numbers
- LAYERS The layers of time characterizing Seoul’s appearance
- MUSIC The ideal balance of quality and price achieved through Hay’s manufacturing process
- OPINION DJ Soulscape, producer
- DINING OPINION Hyejoon Kim, food content director
- COFFEE, TEA & DESSERT
- OPINION Gukmyeong We, coffee consultant
- NAVIGATION REFERENCES Books on Seoul curated by Still Books
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.