Brand Documentary Magazine No 44 Vans
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $9.95 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Brand, balance, and perspective.
B Magazine dedicates each issue to the story of one specific brand, which is one of the well-balanced brands that JOH. discovers from around the world based on four standards: beauty, practicality, price, and philosophy. And each issue is packed with B™s unique insights and in-depth analysis.
B Magazines receives no advertising profits or financial support from the brands it introduces.
Issu4 45 Vans
Recognized today by its iconic checkerboard slip-ons and ˜Off the Wall™ slogan, Vans was able to separate its path from that of other sneaker brands by spending the last several decades building up a unique brand identity. In the early 1970s, Vans created skate shoes for now-legendary skateboarders Tony Alva and Stacy Peralta ” the so-called œpioneers of modern skateboarding. The shoes were a huge commercial success, and the rest, as they say, was history. With its feet firmly rooted in this rich legacy, Vans went on to become the ultimate supporter and embodiment of youth culture through its myriad of involvements in the action sports, music, art, and street fashion world.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.