Brass Wave Bookmark
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Brass Wave Bookmark by Poketo
Save your spot with style. These polished brass bookmarks are available in three different designs—and sure to grab the attention of bibliophiles everywhere.
15.8 x 3.2 cm
Since its foundation in 2003 by husband-and-wife team Ted Vadakan and Angie Myung, Poketo has grown from a small startup into a creative hub and online destination. A lifestyle brand born out of the desire to infuse the everyday with aesthetic intentionality, Poketo has carefully curated and created a collection of design-conscious goods meant to cultivate a creative lifestyle. The name Poketo (pronounced “poh-keh-toe”) stems from the mispronunciation of “pocket” by Angie’s grandmother. It tied in perfectly with the first product ever created under Poketo: a series of artist wallets that fit right in your pocket—and Ted and Angie just loved the way it sounded. In addition to its online store, Poketo has four LA-based retail locations in DTLA, Koreatown, Culver City, Little Tokyo, each of which hosts art exhibitions, workshops and other events that serve to foster the local creative community. The new flagship, Poketo Project Space at ROW DTLA, is a concept space with rotating pop-ups by different brands, artists, designers, and makers. Poketo has worked with brands and companies like Nike, MTV, Disney, Target, Nordstrom and MailChimp, museums like MOCA, the Guggenheim, the de Young and SFMOMA, and has collaborated with over 200 international artists, creating exclusive products that reflect its philosophy of “Art for Your Everyday.”
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417