Cereal · Volume 16
This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at the checkout. For more on Shipping & Returns click here.
Buying a gift? Can't decide? How about a Gift Certificate!
Buy now, pay later:
Cereal Volume 16 · Autumn Winter 2018
In this volume, we explore the subject of collecting. We converse with Pierre Yovanovitch and Daniel Buren, discuss curation with Hans Ulrich Obrist, and visit the home of Phillip Lim. We travel to South Tyrol for the Dolomites, Marfa for Donald Judd‘s architecture, and escape to Kyoto and Lake Como.
The publication is 200 pages, perfect bound, and printed in full colour on FSC-approved uncoated paper in the United Kingdom.
Size: 210 x 274mm.
Cereal magazine, published twice a year, is divided into city-specific chapters. Each chapter comprises stories on places, people and products, paired with striking photography. An interlude section, included in every volume, features a selection of style and culture articles.
Publish date: 17 September, 2018.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.