Cereal · Volume 19
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Cereal Magazine · Volume 19. Travel & Style Magazine.
In our SS 2020 issue we look towards KOREA. We explore the architecture of Itami Jun, the photography of Koo Bohnchang, and the art of Park Seo-Bo.
We discuss food and fashion with Eunjo Park & David Chang in New York, and with Rejina Pyo & Jordan Bourke in London. We visit designer Teo Yang at his hanok in Seoul, and artist John Zabawa at his LA home and studio. We share our city guide to Seoul, and a fashion edit of both international and Korean designers.
We also visit Charlotte Perriand’s Méribel chalet with Aēsop, and the Northern Irish coast with JAMESPLUMB studio for their exhibition, ‘Silent Light’. Our collection of essays and poetry delves further into our theme of Korean culture, both in Korea and beyond.
The publication is 180 pages, perfect bound, and printed in full colour on FSC-approved uncoated paper in the United Kingdom. It measures 210 x 274mm.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417