CITIx60 City Guide to Tokyo (2018)
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
60 local creatives bring you the best of the city
A unique collaboration with local creatives from selected cities, each CITIx60 guide points you to 60 hangouts loved by 60 stars of the cities creative scene, covering architecture, art spaces, shops and markets, eating and entertainment. All featured artists and designers are at the cutting edge of what's on and when, and known for their accomplishments in fields across advertising, architecture and graphics, fashion, industry and food, music and publishing.
CITIx60 City Guide to Tokyo
A city that unites cultural extremes, Tokyo is where futuristic meets traditional and tranquility meets speed. Whether it’s a one-day stopover or a longer trip, CITIx60 Tokyo city guide is your inspirational guide to places that only insiders of the Japanese capital know and go. Initiated and edited by viction:ary, the pocket-sized guide sports an artistic edge with a city map jacket drawn by Masako Kubo as well as practical info essential for a satisfying trip.
Specs: 113 x 165 mm, 132 pp.
Format: full colour, softcover with city map jacket.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.