Cliffhanger: New Climbing and People on the Rocks
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Cliffhanger: New Climbing and People on the Rocks. A dizzyingly beautiful presentation of the people and places that make up the world of climbing.
Once hanging on the fringes of unusual pastimes, Climbing has undergone a generational transformation—turning the sport into a cultural phenomenon. From bouldering to sport climbing, Cliffhanger explores the most notable aspects of this fascinating activity. Julie Ellison delves into a journey around the globe sharing climbing anecdotes of the Alps and Patagonia or following the flourishing bouldering scene in Virgin Gorda. Using breathtaking imagery and in-depth stories, this book will give you a complete look at the world of this outdoor pursuit—both as a sport and a lifestyle—by highlighting the people, places, history, and culture that make climbing so unique. Whether you’ve been doing it for a long time or have never climbed in your life, this book will make your palms sweat and your heart race.
Editors: Gestalten & Julie Ellison
Release date: 2020
Format: 22,5 × 29 cm
Features: Full Color, Hardcover, stitch bound, 256 pages
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417